10 ways in which scratching a poison ivy rash is like teenage sex:
1. You know you're not supposed to do it.
2. You really, really want to do it.
3. You've read about all the scary consequences of doing it.
4. You know people who have done it and nothing bad happened to them.
5. You think about doing it every minute of every day.
6. It wakes you up at night.
7. The more you try to put it out of your mind, the more you want it.
8. You scratch just a little bit, and before you know it you get carried away and scratch the entire thing.
9. Nothing has ever felt as good as scratching that itch in the heat of the moment.
10. As soon as you realize what you've done, you instantly regret it.
A quick note to anyone who arrived here through a Google search for "teenage sex." Please go away because you are a pervert.
If you were looking for "poison ivy sex"... well, best of luck with that.