Monday, June 13, 2005

A brief and thoroughly uninspired update:

What I'm doing right this minute: Preparing to route brochure copy by stapling a little white "routing slip" to printouts of my draft for everyone to initial and write comments about how brilliant I am. Or not.

What I had for lunch: this was actually the highlight of my day. Gary recently invented this really amazing blackened chicken cream sauce with penne pasta that is equally as delightful reheated as leftovers the next day. And the next. And possibly the next if I can keep from being a pig about it. And I had yogurt, because yogurt is my latest miracle food. Plus an apple.

What I'm tired of: This nagging, hacking, mucus-generating throat virus. Either make me sick enough to stay home from work or don't bother me.

What I'm knitting: A Monk's Travel Satchel -- careful, that's a PDF you're about to click on. It's from the book Folk Bags which I do not own but would very much like to someday.

What I'm looking forward to: Matilda's year-end Musical Theater performance of West Side Story selections tomorrow night. A little blonde-haired, blue-eyed Caucasian nine-year-old trying to be a Hispanic teenager, now that's entertainment!

No comments: