Monday, February 13, 2006

Here's a tag from my hon.

Four Jobs I've Had
Retail Monkey
Pharmacy Technician (before the days when you had to be certified, which made me a glorified assistant who got to touch pills.)
Editorial Assistant
Copywriter

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
Lord of the Rings (Yes, all of them. End to end.)
Amelie
The Big Lebowski
Wings of Desire (the German one)

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch
Project Runway
Gilmore Girls
Six Feet Under
Scrubs

Four Places I’ve Been on Vacation
Kansas City
Lake of the Ozarks
The Smokies
Disney World

Four Favorite Dishes
Sushi
Baked mac & cheese
Shrimp scampi
Lasagna

Four (Two, actually) Websites I Visit Daily
Craftster
You Knit What?

Four Places I’d Rather Be
At home, knitting
At a park in the summer, knitting
At one of my favorite yarn stores
Starbucks

Four Bloggers I am Tagging
Kym
Lori
Red Fish
Yaya

No comments: