I hope it's still nice at lunch, because I'll take my chicken-salad-on-whole-wheat-pita outside and pretend it's not going to rain and get cold again later.
It charts on today's list of Things I Currently Like, presented here in no particular order:
- Asymmetrical ponchos
- The Gilmore Girls "soundtrack" constructed for me by my husband, following his successful "soundtrack" to ABC's Lost.
- Unseasonably warm weather
- Silver jewelry
- Children who wake up in a decent mood
- Knitting tonight
- Possibly going out to dinner tomorrow for a belated Valentine's Day event
- Neil Young
- Billie Joe Armstrong, all of a sudden. I don't know why. Maybe it's the dark circles.