Monday, February 28, 2005

My mystery seeds arrived in the mail! I'm so very glad they're actually labeled and I won't have to wait for the little things sprout to find out what they'll be when they grow up.

In the full sun of my front yard, I get to plant (/plant/ v. 1. to sprinkle randomly around the bare dirt and cross fingers hoping for the best) a Colorful Annual Carpet Assortment.

That's funny, I have a rather colorful assortment on the carpet of my living room right now, but only because lately Gertrude + "clean up your toys" = tantrum.

What would I do at this time of year if I weren't daydreaming about what I'll do when the weather warms up?

Here's the first thing I'll do: strip off all extraneous clothing and lay flat on my back in the sun. I don't care who points and laughs. And yes, that dimple was there last year. Okay, okay, I'm putting my clothes back on. You can stop laughing now.

No comments: